From the organisation, we are working to make the 2021 edition of Deltebre Dansa a reality with every COVID-19 measure in place. Our priority is to make the festival happen with as much normality as possible whilst guaranteeing the safety of every participant and member of staff.
We don’t know what the measures in place will be like during the festival as the indications from health authorities change and adapt continuously. In any case, we will follow every necessary measure as the following:
• use of face masks whenever needed
• hydroalcoholic gel will be available in all of the festival’s spaces
• social distancing in workshops and performances
• capacity reduction
• workshop ‘bubbles’
• adaptability of the spaces (distribution of activities, access, etc) in order to comply with every health requirement.
• the participants attending the PRO workshops will have to present one of the following in order to attend the festival: a negative PCR test taken 72h or less before the start of the festival; a lateral flow test; proof of having had covid in the last 6 months or proof of having been fully vaccinated 15 days prior to the 5th July, the start day of the festival